SloJo ‘jokes’ about the truth, his alzheimers is his controller. He and Cameltoe are nothing but bad jokes.
Joe Biden may have just said the quiet part out loud.
During a Thursday CNN interview with Kamala Harris, Biden was asked about his relationship with his running mate, to which he gave a rambling reply capped off with the most awkward of ‘jokes’: that under certain circumstances he’d fake an illness and resign.
- “It’s a matter of, the thing – we are simpatico on our philosophy of government.
- Sympatico on how we want to approach these issues that we’re facing. And when we disagree, it’ll be just like so far, it’s been just like when Barack and I did.
- It’s in private, she’ll say ‘I think you should do A, B, C or D,’ and I’ll say ‘I like A, I don’t like B and C, and s’go OK…’
“And like I told Barack, if there’s a fundamental disagreement we have based on a moral principle, I’ll develop some disease and say I have to resign.”Democrat/Commies have no morals thus they are incapable of basing anything on a ‘Moral Principle’
- Biden then goes on to gush over Kamala’s credentials – saying “The great thing is she has a background in the Senate on intelligence, the intelligence community, she has a background in the Senate on a whole range of things that are gonna be pertinent to what we have to do.”
- “It’s a matter of who takes what, when.”
Is this the type of thing Biden would fake?
As a reminder, Both Biden and Harris referred to a ‘Harris administration‘ while on the campaign trail.
In Bizarre Interview, Biden Jokes He would Fake Illness and Resign Over Disagreement