HO is setting up a loss in the election by blaming the Russians. Surely their loss couldn’t have anything to do with the Dems/Commies destroying America’s economy during the COVID-SCAM and running Slo Jo and Ho for office.
Kamala Harris has gone full Schiff – suggesting in an interview that she thinks Russian interference could cost Joe Biden the election.
Speaking with CNN, Harris said that Russia will be at the “front of the line” when it comes to election interference, according to the Washington Times.
- “Could it cost you the White House?” asked CNN‘s Dana Bash.
- “Theoretically of course,” replied Harris. “Yes.”
Harris, providing no evidence, continued:
- “We have classic voter suppression, we have what happened in 2016, which is foreign interference, we have a president who is trying to convince the American people not to believe in the integrity of our election system and compromise their belief that their vote might actually count.”
- “These things are all at play and I am very realistic, Joe is very realistic, that until we can win…that there will be many obstacles that people are intentionally placing in front of Americans’ ability to vote.”
n July, Harris said without evidence that she was being targeted on Twitter by “Russian bots” (she also blamed said ‘bots’ for whipping up national outrage over Colin Kaepernick kneeling during the National Anthem).
Going further down the rabbit hole, Harris also said that she wouldn’t trust President Trump when it comes to a COVID-19 vaccine.
When asked if she would personally take any vaccine approved before November, she replied:
- “I will say that I would not trust Donald Trump and it would have to be a credible source of information that talks about the efficacy and the reliability of whatever he’s talking about. I will not take his word for it.”
She then suggested that Trump would somehow interfere with medical experts and overrule them.
- “They’ll be muzzled, they’ll be suppressed, they will be sidelined,” Harris said – parroting a Biden talking point. “Because he’s looking at an election coming up in less than 60 days and he’s grasping to get whatever he can to pretend he has been a leader on this issue when he is not.”
Meanwhile, Dr. Anthony Fauci – Trump’s top COVID-19 adviser, says that the president has “never” gone against science-based advice he’s provided.