The only thing that gives credence to looting and rioting is local and state governments pandering to the anarchists because they hope it will hurt Trump
“So when America goes and steals diamonds and oils, who’s calling us terrorists? When the American government goes and pillages different countries, who’s calling us terrorists?,” exclaimed Hawk Newsome, the head of the New York branch of BLM, refusing to condemn looting as an ethically questionable activity during a very testy interview with on Fox News Channel’s Martha MacCallum.
It is not the first time Newsome has sparked controversy. In June, Newsome made incendiary remarks during a cable news that:
“If this country doesn’t give us what we want, then we will burn down this system and replace it.”Hawk Newsome – Former (?) BLM Leader
Which was condemned by President Trump as ” Treason, Sedition, Insurrection!”
- “Hawk Newsome has no relation to the Black Lives Matter Global Network,” the network’s managing director Kailee Scales told the Associated Press.
Newsome began the interview with MacCallum by firing back at former New York City Mayor Rudy Guiliani, who had criticized Black Lives Matter as a “domestic terrorist organization,” but quickly went off the rails when MacCallum played a clip of Chicago BLM organizer Ariel Atkins condoning looting as “reparations.”
- “I don’t care if somebody decides to loot a Gucci or a Macy’s or a Nike because that makes sure that that person eats,” Atkins said last week.
- “That makes sure that that person has clothes. That’s reparations. That is reparations.”
“Do you agree with Ariel Atkins on that?” MacCallum asked.
- “Well, so we are moving on past Rudy Giuliani and we’re moving into looting and a form of reparation,” Newsome responded.
- “Let’s be very careful and I’d appreciate if you let me speak. Let’s be very careful. The problem with oppression and white supremacy is, white supremacy will have you criticizing the oppressed and worshiping the oppressors.
- Now, if you want to talk to me about reparations, nothing falls short of a solution other than people cutting a check.
- If you want to do something about reparations, cut the check. And we’re not talking about going in every day Americans’ pockets, we are talking about banks … who benefited from slavery. Other insurance companies that sold insurance policies on…
- We’re talking about the American government that was founded on the backs of slaves.”
The ‘conversation’ got louder as Newsome refused to answer MacCallum’s questions, deflecting and distracting and repeating the same messages without decrying the public looting that has occurred in the name of BLM across many cities in the nation.
MacCallum tried one more time to ask him if he agreed that it was “ethically OK” to loot stores, to which he deflected once more…
- “OK. Before I answer that, I want to ask you this,” Newsome responded.
- “Do you think it’s OK that our government kills people in their homes like Breonna Taylor?”
It is well worth watching for a sense of just what is behind this farce…
Because while, of course black lives matter (just like all lives matter), Black Lives Matter has a very different agenda.
Actually ‘Most Lives Matter’ regardless of skin color. Looters, rioters, thieves, rapists, murderers, pedophiles, traitors, liars, scum suckers, and the trash from all colors don’t matter one damn bit.