Barr tells HJC to FUCK OFF!….. The Democratic controlled committee wants to use their attorneys to question Barr….NOT the Lawmakers themselves!
- Trump’s attorney general is refusing to testify to the House Judiciary Committee on Thursday
- He says he will only be questioned by lawmakers – the Democratic-controlled committee was going to use its own attorneys to question him
- Move came as Democratic senators called for him to resign after stormy testimony at the Senate Judiciary Committee
- Barr told the Senate Judiciary Committee on Wednesday that the Mueller report ‘was my baby’ and he alone decided when to release it
- Barr announced on March 24 that Trump had been cleared of obstruction of justice and there was no conspiracy between his campaign and Russia
- Mueller wrote a letter to Attorney General William Barr on March 27 complaining that Barr’s memo to Congress didn’t capture the report’s nuances
- Barr was grilled by Democrats on the letter and on how he came to clear Trump of obstruction of justice despite Mueller not making that decision
- Hawaii Democratic senator Mazie Hirono was first to call for him to resign, telling him during the hearing that he had lied to the American people and had to go
- Republicans used the hearing to pledge more investigation into the origin of claims of Russian collusion and attacked the FBI over claims of anti-Trump bias
Attorney General William Barr will refuse to attend the House Judiciary Committee Thursday to be questioned on the Mueller report in a dramatic escalation of tensions between the Trump administration and Democrats.
Barr was expected to write to committee chairman Jerrold Nadler Wednesday evening telling the Democratic congressman that he will not attend and objecting to being told that he will be questioned by the committee’s attorneys.
The attorney general will only agree to be questioned by lawmakers.