Oh Joe, I realize you are mentally deficient at this time but even so, surely you must realize of the conflict of interest when your son is gifted a huge salary by foreign countries. Of course, your crackhead son profited from your name. You likely enjoyed some of those profits, as well.
In a Tuesday interview, former Vice President Joe Biden claimed that there was no basis “whatsoever” to claims that his son, Hunter, profited off the family name.
- When asked local Wisconsin TV station WISN if there was any legitimacy to comments by Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) that Hunter “together with other Biden family members, profited off the Biden name,” the former Vice President replied “None whatsoever,” adding (without finishing the sentence)
- “This is the same garbage Rudy Giuliani, Trump’s henchman…“
- “It’s the last ditch effort in this desperate campaign to smear me and my family.”
Except, Hunter admitted he profited off his family name!
- “If your last name wasn’t Biden, do you think you would’ve been asked to be on the board of Burisma?” asked ABC News‘ Amy Robach in an October 15, 2019 interview.
- “I don’t know. I don’t know. Probably not, in retrospect,” said Hunter. “I don’t think that there’s a lot of things that would have happened in my life if my last name wasn’t Biden,” he added, “because my dad was Vice President of the United States.“
- “There’s literally nothing, as a young man or as a full-grown adult that — my father in some way hasn’t had influence over.”
What’s more, the former President of Poland and Burisma board member Aleksander Kwasniewski said last November that Hunter was picked to sit on the company’s board because of his name.
- “I understand that if someone asks me to be part of some project it’s not only because I’m so good, it’s also because I am Kwasniewski and I am a former president of Poland. … Being Biden is not bad. It’s a good name,” he said.
Let’s also not glaze over the fact that both Joe and Hunter said that Joe had ‘no knowledge’ of Hunter’s international business dealings, while recently released emails from Hunter’s laptop prove that Hunter ‘introduced’ Joe to a top Burisma executive – a meeting Biden’s camp says never happened.Joe also met with a CCP-linked delegation of Chinese investors arranged by Hunter and his business partners, according to emails released by imprisoned ex-Hunter business associate, Bevan Cooney.