I understand there has been a fairly successful GoFundMe account set up for Kyle. With Lin Wood, I hope he tears the shit out of SloJo and the left who are slandering Kyle and every Conservative Patriot out here. Good luck, Kyle.
Kyle Rittenhouse is pursuing a libel case against the Joe Biden and his campaign after the former Vice President included the 17-year-old in a Wednesday campaign advertisement suggesting he is a white supremacist – despite the Anti-Defamation League finding no evidence he was or is connected to any extremist movements.
- The ADL said there was no evidence that Kyle Rittenhouse was connected to any extremist movements pic.twitter.com/pih1rBPRm4 — Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) September 30, 2020
According to his attorney, Lin Wood, a lawsuit is headed straight for Biden.
- Yes it is.
- The only thing that saves Chris Wallace is that he did not use Kyle’s name or likeness. @JoeBiden & his campaign recklessly did.
- Meets the “of and concerning” requirement of libel law.
- Joe is going to be sued.
- Successfully.https://t.co/n1qBiDj6no https://t.co/Pp8OQaAm9W — Lin Wood (@LLinWood) September 30, 2020
- Busy day! Pleased to announce that @ToddMcMurtry & @RonColeman will be joining my legal team in pursuing libel case for Kyle Rittenhouse against Joe Biden & his campaign.
- No need to turn up hearing aide, Joe. You can easily hear footsteps of army for justice coming to visit you. — Lin Wood (@LLinWood) September 30, 2020
“I will rip Joe into shreds. Ask witnesses who have had the misfortune of sitting across the table from me under oath,” Wood added.
Rittenhouse, whose defense funds have raised over $500,000, was arrested after killing two BLM attackers and injuring a third in Kenosha, Wisconsin during an August 25th BLM protest. The teen was in Kenosha to protect businesses in anticipation of rioting and property destruction in the wake of the shooting of Jacob Blake by police.
Video from the scene shows Rittenhouse being chased down the street before falling on the ground and firing his weapon, while earlier footage shows him shooting BLM protester Joseph Rosenbaum – who had acted aggressively earlier towards Rittenhouse Rittenhouse, who was charged with six criminal counts including first-degree intentional homicide and first-degree reckless homicide, has claimed self-defense.