A picture with a sex pervert is not worth a counterfeit dime when it puts your wife or family in a compromised position. Slick Willy Clinton was the same way. At least Slo Jo has his alzheimers that he can blame.
A lawsuit has been filed by government watchdog Judicial Watch to obtain records of a reported incident between then-Vice President Joe Biden and a Secret Service agent.
It was triggered by Biden’s behavior with the girlfriend of the officer, according to reports.
“A Secret Service agent once got suspended for a week in 2009 for shoving Biden after he cupped his girlfriend’s breast while the couple was taking a photo with him. The situation got so heated, the source told Cassandra Fairbanks, that others had to step in to prevent the agent from hitting the then-vice president.”Gateway Pundit
That comment came as part of a report quoting several unnamed sources about the fact that Secret Service agents assigned to the Biden residence “often had to protect female agents from him.”
One incident cited was that a Christmas event was canceled “because Biden would grope all of our wives and girlfriends’ a—-.”
As a result of the report, Judicial Watch had filed a FOIA request, and now it has announced a lawsuit against the Department of Homeland Security over the issue.
It is seeking records that the Secret Service claims to have destroyed related to the altercation.
- “We had not been able to confirm whether the report about the alleged altercation might be true until the Secret Service itself suggested it destroyed records about the incident,” explained Judicial Watch chief Tom Fitton.
The lawsuit was filed because the Secret Service failed to respond to a July 14, 2020, administrative appeal challenging its claim that all files related to the 2009 altercation were destroyed.
The agency had cited its “retention standards.”
- Judicial Watch had asked for: “All records related to a reported incident in 2009 in which a United States Secret Service Agent reportedly was involved in an altercation with, or attempted to strike, then Vice President Joe Biden” during a photo opportunity.”
- Those items included witness statements, the agent’s statement, a victim’s statement, a statement from the alleged perpetrator, incident reports, investigative reports and more.
- The response to Judicial Watch “appeared to confirm that a file on the alleged incident existed at some point, asserting, ‘[T]here are no responsive records or documents pertaining to your request in our files,’ because ‘the above mentioned file(s) has been destroyed.'”
The Secret Service added that, “[n]o additional information is available.”
But Judicial Watch revealed that the agency did not deny the incident happened.
- Gateway Pundit reported, too, that author Ronald Kessler addressed Biden’s behavior in his book, “The First Family Detail,” where he wrote, “Agents say that, whether at the vice president’s residence or at his home in Delaware, Biden has a habit of swimming in his pool nude. Female Secret Service agents find that offensive.”
Previously, a video was posted online showing Biden behaving affectionately to women in public, actions that at one point earned him the moniker “Creepy Joe”:
Lawsuit Demands Records of Incident Between Biden & Secret Service Agent