Sounds like the Trumpster is having premonitions. He’s been under a lot of stress and the attacks by the Deep State and the Commies has been relentless. Come to my woods in TN if you need a little solitude, Mr President. Bring Melania, Please.
- Remarks made by President Trump during a speech have prompted speculation after he referred to having a lot of rich enemies and told the audience, “This may be the last time you’ll see me for a while.”
The comments were made during an address Trump gave at the Whirlpool Corporation Manufacturing Plant in Clyde, Ohio.
The context of the remarks was an executive order that will mandate U.S. government agencies purchase all essential drugs from American sources.
Trump blamed the American political class for the fact that drugs are cheaper to buy in other countries Canada even if they are made by the same company.
“So I have a lot of enemies out there. This may be the last time you’ll see me for a while. A lot of very, very rich enemies, but they are not happy with what I’m doing,” said Trump.
- “But I figure we have one chance to do it, and no other President is going to do what I do.
- No other President would do a favored nations, a rebate, a buy from other nations at much less cost.
- Nobody. And there are a lot of unhappy people, and they’re very rich people, and they’re very unhappy,” he added.
In terms of who Trump was identifying as his “enemies,” the president made reference to wealthy anonymous “middlemen” who skim profits from pharmaceutical sales.
- “They are so wealthy. They are so wealthy,” said Trump. “Nobody has any idea who the hell they are or what they do. They make more money than the drug companies.
- You know, in all fairness, at least the drug companies have to produce a product, and it has to be good product.”