Hey AOC, truth never needs an apology. Now get me a beer and a sammich, you fuckin’ bitch
For those who have not been paying attention to this dramafest, it began on Monday when Republican congressman Ted Yoho reportedly called Democratic congressowman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (AOC) “disgusting” and “out of her freaking mind” after she asserted that the riots and looting across America was because of poverty and unemployment:
- “Maybe this has to do with the fact that people aren’t paying their rent and are scared to pay their rent and so they go out, and they need to feed their child and they don’t have money…so they feel like they either need to shoplift some bread or go hungry.”
During a brief exchange, Yoho reportedly committed an even worse sin by strongly swearing in a gender-specific manner at the NY congresswoman.
On Wednesday, Yolo apologized on the floor of the House for the “abrupt nature of the conversation” but neither admitted or denied the profanity.
- “Having been married for 45 years with two daughters, I’m very cognizant of my language. Offensive name-calling words attributed to me by the press were never spoken to my colleague, and if they were construed that way, I apologize for their misunderstanding. I cannot apologize for my passion, for loving my God, my family and my country,”
This was not good enough…
- “I will not teach my nieces and young people watching that this an apology, and what they should learn to accept,” AOC tweeted.
- “Yoho is refusing responsibility.”
And so here we are today, as AOC took the floor herself to virtue-signal her victimhood (and the plight of all women reflected in Yoho’s comment) by dropping the f-bomb for real viral tweet-worthiness…
- “In front of reporters, Representative Yoho called me, and I quote, ‘a fucking bitch,’” AOC said on the House floor.
- “These are the words that Representative Yoho levied against a Congresswoman.
AOC went on to imply that Yoho’s actions demonstrate to the world how powerful (white) men can be verbally aggressive towards women.
- “You can have daughters and accost women without remorse,” she said.
- “You can be married, and accost women.”