Another SJW social media attention whore!
- Claira Janover posted a video threatening to stab anyone saying ‘all lives matter’
- The video went viral, and on Wednesday she claimed she had been fired Janover said Trump supporters ‘took my job away from me’
- She accused Deloitte, who she said she worked for, of ‘cowardice’ in firing her
- Deloitte have confirmed however that she was never an employee at the firm
- Janover was due to complete a two-week internship at the end of the summer
- Deloitte canceled the internship owing to their policy against violent threats
A Harvard graduate who claims she was fired from her ‘dream job’ at Deloitte after saying she’d ‘stab’ anyone who told her ‘all lives matter’ in a TikTok video was never actually employed by the firm, it has emerged.
Claira Janover, 22, tearfully claimed on Wednesday that supporters of Donald Trump ‘took my job away from me’ by calling for her firing, in response to the video.
In the clip, which has sharply divided people online, she threatens to ‘stab’ anyone who says ‘all lives matter’.
Deloitte, however, have confirmed that she was never an employee of the company.
Instead she was scheduled to complete an internship with them later this summer, which the company rescinded.
Jonathan Gandal, a managing director at the firm, said Janover ‘has never been an employee of our organization’.
He said she was instead ‘formerly scheduled for a two-week internship later this summer.’
Gandal said the offer of an internship was withdrawn because they have a company policy forbidding threatening violence.
‘Deloitte unequivocally stands against the legacy of systemic bias, racism, and unequal treatment that continues to plague our communities,’ he said.
‘We encourage and support our colleagues to speak out on these issues of critical importance to society, but our policies strictly prohibit invoking or threatening violence.’
Janover, who graduated in May with a degree in government and psychology, posted a TikTok video earlier this week where she said angrily: ‘The next person who has the nerve to tell me all lives matter… Imma stab you.
‘Imma stab you and while you’re bleeding out, imma show you my paper cut and say, “my cut matters too.”‘Claira Janover
She claimed it was a ‘satirical analogy’, which was mistakenly taken at ‘face value’.