New Revelations About Woman Who Accidentally Poisoned Her Husband to Death with Fish Tank Cleaner Raises Eyebrows

Funny, I mentioned this yesterday morning. I read the day after this happened that she gave it to her husband after she took it, bet not in the same dose!

Source: Gateway Pundit

A couple weeks ago President Trump announced a new medical treatment that includes malaria drug hydroxychloroquine and Z-pac cocktail to battle the Coronavirus.

So the media just had to run with a fake news story in an effort to stop these drugs from being distributed to people suffering from the virus.

Last Monday it was reported that a 68-year-old man died after ingesting chloroquine.

Only he didn’t ingest chloroquine — his wife fed him fish tank cleaner and he was poisoned to death.

But the media ran with the lie anyway, because orange man bad.

The woman told NBC last week how she came up with the great idea for her and her husband to ingest fish tank cleaner as a preventative measure: “I saw it sitting on the back shelf and thought, ‘Hey, isn’t that the stuff they’re talking about on TV?’”

The woman said she poured a teaspoon of the fish tank cleaner into their sodas and dialed 911 after they both began to feel sick.

The woman. who was initially in critical condition survived, but her husband died.

As always, there is more to the story about the woman who fed her husband fish tank cleaner.

Techno Fog obtained court records showing the wife who fed her husband fish tank cleaner (poison?) has a history of mental illness (paranoia, depression) and had considered divorcing her husband as far back as 2012.

New Revelations About Woman Who Accidentally Poisoned Her Husband to Death with Fish Tank Cleaner Raises Eyebrows

Jorline

Advertisements