- Alexander Coreas was struck by lightning while walking his German Shepherds
- The incident occurred outside Stuebner Airline Veterinary Hospital on Thursday
- He is seen being struck by a flash of lightning that sends him crashing to ground
- His three terrified dogs, Sophie, Honey and Hazel, are then seen running away
- Two good Samaritans rushed to help Coreas and immediately administered CPR
- First responders arrived to scene and transported Coreas to Memorial Herman
- Coreas is suffering from fractured ribs and temporal bone and muscle ruptures
Horrifying surveillance footage shows the moment a man is struck by lightning while walking his three dogs in Texas.
Alexander Coreas is seen in the video, shared by Stuebner Airline Veterinary Hospital, on Thursday evening around 7pm walking his German Shepherd’s, Sophie, Honey and Hazel.
Coreas is shown struck by a flash of lightning that sends him crashing to the ground.
His three terrified dogs are seen running away as he remained motionless on the cement.
According to a GoFundMe page set up by Coreas’ family, a vet technician named Bill from Stuebner Airline Veterinary Hospital found Coreas without a heartbeat.
Bill immediately began to administer CPR with the help of clinic worker, Christy Mittler.
Mittler told KTRK that she and other good Samaritans saw that Coreas wasn’t moving and that his ‘shoes and socks got blown off his feet’.