Not THIS jackass again?
The agent of former San Francisco 49ers star Colin Kaepernick has reportedly been reaching out to NFL teams on behalf of his client as the league has recently been plagued by injuries at the quarterback position.
“Colin is literally in the best shape of his life……… He’s been working out five days a week at 5 a.m. for three years. He wants to play and his agent has been contacting teams in need of a QB.”(un-named source)
- Indianapolis Colts: Andrew Luck (ankle injury, retirement)
- Jacksonville Jaguars: Nick Foles (out until at least Week 11 due to broken clavicle)
- New York Jets: Sam Darnold (out indefinitely due to mononucleosis)
- New Orleans Saints: Drew Brees (expected to miss six weeks due to torn ligament in right thumb)
- Pittsburgh Steelers: Ben Roethlisberger (out for season due to elbow injury
Meanwhile, Kaepernick, 31, remains unsigned, which has been the case since he opted out of his contract with San Francisco in March 2017.
A ban on Kaepernick?
These Twitter-heads don’t seem to realize that Kaepernick SUCKS!!!!!
Tebow takes a knee…. He’s ridiculed…… Kaepernick takes a knee…. He’s a hero.