FBI + Comey = Skeptical
- Investigator Thomas J Colbert identified Robert Rackstraw, 75, a military vet with a murky past riddled by fraud and con-artistry, as DB Cooper last year
- Now Colbert claims the FBI knew Rackstraw was DB Cooper but were involved in a scheme to ‘conceal, suppress and fabricate’ evidence in the cold case
- Rackstraw died in July of natural causes, potentially taking with him the answers of what really happened on that fateful winter’s afternoon
- FBI released secret dossiers following his death which reveal they believed Rackstraw to be ‘fully capable’ of carrying out the daring hijacking
- The infamous DB Cooper hijacked a plane in 1971, demanded $200k and then parachuted from it with the cash and became the longest unsolved skyjacking
- Colbert says that senior executives in James Comey’s administration ‘discretely shipped off the Cooper file to a locked archive’ when an independent team found the smoking gun evidence
- He claims that Comey’s executives declined to see DNA evidence in the case, and also had at least three media stories pulled from air
A new report claims that the FBI knew the true identity of notorious hijacker DB Cooper but says senior executives in James Comey’s administration were involved in a scheme to ‘conceal, suppress and fabricate’ evidence in the cold case.
In November 1971, a ‘non-descript man’ identifying himself as Dan ‘DB’ Cooper bought a $20 ticket for a Northwest Orient flight from Portland to Seattle, later demanding $200,000 ransom and a parachute in what would become one of the most infamous cold cases of all time – and the only unsolved skyjacking in US history.
Cooper would later vanish without a trace, skydiving from the rear of the plane with the cash in hand and prompting decades of debate and conspiracy over the brazen thief’s true identity.
An unexpected breakthrough came last year when cold case expert and author Thomas J Colbert identified Robert Rackstraw, a military vet with a murky past who died in July aged 75, as the man responsible.
FBI documents obtained under the Freedom of Information Act following Rackstraw’s death show that he was a prime suspect for the Bureau.
Rackstraw was a “prime” suspect of the FBI and they didn’t do a damned thing but bury it!!!
(A lotta reading below!)