The Raiders have gotta be regretting ever trading for this overpaid dumbass!
Sorry for posting anything about this knucklehead….. BUT!…….This guy is a trainwreck!
The NFL season begins this Sunday and AB has been at practice only a handful of times. For signing a $50 million contract, this guy doesn’t seem to give a shit about the team that’s payin’ his sorry ass!
- The Oakland Raiders are reportedly planning to suspend Antonio Brown after he ‘got into it’ with general manager Mike Mayock ahead of the season opener
- Brown, an All-Pro receiver in his first year with the team, allegedly had to be held back while arguing with Mayock about the $53,950 in fines he recently accrued
- The 31-year-old missed much of training camp because his preferred helmet was no longer approved by the NFL, and Brown refused to practice without it
- After losing a pair of grievances over the issue, Brown finally found a helmet he liked and announced on Instagram that the ‘helmet drama [was] over’
- Even though the helmet issue was resolved, Brown still owed the team $53,950
- The Raiders have not responded to the Daily Mail’s request for comment
- Mayock acquired the seven-time Pro Bowl selection from the Pittsburgh Steelers in March and later signed Brown to a three-year, $50.125 million contract
The Oakland Raiders are planning to suspend wideout Antonio Brown after he ‘got into it’ with general manager Mike Mayock ahead of the team’s season opener against the Denver Broncos on Monday.
ESPN’s Adam Schefter reported the upcoming suspension on Thursday, but did not specify the number of games Brown would miss. According to The Athletic’s Vic Tafur, ‘Brown was unhappy about being fined.’
Tafur added: ‘He was held back by a couple of teammates, sources said, and is now facing a team suspension.’
A subsequent report from NFL Network’s Ian Rapport claimed that Brown threatened to punch his Mayock.
‘Brown told Mayock that he would hit him in the face and then punted the ball… and said, Fine me for that,’ Rappaport wrote on Twitter.
The Raiders have not responded to the Daily Mail’s request for comment.
Mayock addressed reporters Thursday, but did not have any information, other than to say that Brown was not present at practice.
There’s more drama with this asshole than you’d find in a Shakespeare Tragedy!
R Raiders star Antonio Brown set to be suspended ‘after threatening to punch general manager Mike Mayock following $53,950 fine for missing several days of training camp during his helmet dispute with the NF